As a result of the emergency measures following the corona crisis, as you know, driving lessons and practical exams were suspended from Monday, November 2, 2020 to Sunday, December 13, 2020.
Here is an interim update:
As of November 10, 2020, there is still no certainty about the end of the suspension period.
Only as soon as we have 100% certainty about this, can we plan again (online).
The following transitional measures have been worked out so far:
- The statutory deadlines for training and exams will be extended until September 30, 2021.
- If the validity of your theory exam expires in the period between March 16, 2020 and September 29, 2021, you can still take your practical exam until September 30, 2021.
- ATTENTION: this extension of the theory does not apply if you apply for a new provisional driving license. The original validity period of 3 years remains applicable for this.
- If you have a provisional driving license whose validity has expired, you do not need to take additional practical lessons. This is normally the case if your provisional driving license expires.
- It is also expected that the validity of the provisional driving license (18 months without a companion / 36 months with a companion) will be extended until September 30, 2021. This is currently not the case (now until 31/12/2020).
- You have until September 30, 2021 to take your practical exam.
Keep an eye on our reporting on our website, Facebook and Instagram!